Home
What's New
Call for Papers
Important Dates
Committees
Paper Submission
Registration
Conference Program
Contact Us
Publication
Keynote Speakers
Venue Information
One Day Visit
Conference History
 
Venue  

Venue Place

Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Address: 12 Nguyen Van Bao Street, Ward 4, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City
Website: http://www.iuh.edu.vn/en

Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City was formerly Go Vap Vocational School founded by Don Bosco priests on November 11, 1956 at Hanh Thong commune, Go Vap District, Gia Dinh Province. In 1968, the school was renamed as the Don Bosco Private Junior High School of Technology. Until January 31, 1970 the school was upgraded to be the Don Bosco Private Junior High School of Technology, shortly referred to as the Don Bosco High School of Engineering . After the day of peace and reunification, the Southern Liberation Army took over the school and on December 19, 1975 the School was handed over to the General Department of Metallurgy Engineering and Electronics. In 1978, the School was renamed as the School of Engineering IV belonging to The Ministry of Mechanical Engineering and Metallurgy. By 1994, the school was merged with the Chemical High School II in Bien Hoa City to become the Industrial Engineering School IV under the management of The Ministry of Industry. In March 1999, the school was upgraded to become Industrial College IV and in December 2004 the college was upgraded to become Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City according to the Decision of 214/2004/QD - TTg by the Prime Minister. The university is currently one of the big educational and training institutions in Vietnam.